Friday, July 27, 2012

And So I Run

I saw two friends I haven't seen in a while and was so surprised to see them so skinny. This of course inspired me to stick to my diet and fitness plan until I see significant changes. This week I have been having only 3 spoonfuls of rice every dinner. Worked out only Monday, though. I weighed myself yesterday and scale says I lost about 4 pounds so hooray for me! :-)

On running, I was texting CA awhile ago, thinking I should really seriously go back to running again. I am 100% registering for the Adidas KOTR run which is on the 30th of September so I have to prepare for it! I texted CA in line with this, asking him if he could help me train. Of course he's up to it. I'm his favorite student, I think. Haha!

So we set a date, August 1. My plan is to run 5kms in the gym on Monday, rest Tuesday and run with CA on Wednesday. So help me God :p

No comments:

Post a Comment