Wednesday, July 10, 2013

28 Before 28!

I always like writing down goals and planning my life.  It gives me a certain sense of direction.  I don't ALWAYS follow through with my goals but I think it still makes a difference writing it down on paper (or in this case, blogging about it).  So, as I turn 28 by the end of this year, I thought of writing down 28 must-do's!

Health & Fitness:
1.  Try rock climbing
2.  Be able to have more defined and less flabby arms
3.  Get to 130 lbs.
4.  Finish a sub 00:30 5km
5.  Finish a sub 01:00 10km
6.  Finish a sub 02:00 21km
7.  Do yoga on a regular basis - even just at home
8.  Learn to do away with soda.  Coke Zero, particularly
9.  Remove fast food from my diet (particularly McDonald's, KFC, Jollibee)
10.  Get a massage at least once a month

For Enlightenment and Knowledge:
11.  Finish reading Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
12.  Finish reading Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
13.  Finish reading Why We Run by Robin Harvie
14.  Finish reading You On A Diet by Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz
15.  Finish reading The Secret by Rhona Byrne
16.  Finish checking students' papers on time

For Fun:
17.  Try at least 5 restaurants (none in mind so far, any suggestions?)
18.  Go on an overnight trip - just us 3, or just H and I
19.  Bring Liam to Manila Ocean Park ;)
20.  Teach Liam to refer to me as MAMA and H as PAPA

For Beauty and Wellness:
21.  Get a super short bob (I've always wanted one, but I told myself I only will when I'm thin enough to get away with baring my face)
22.  Get manicure, pedicure and foot spa
23.  Get the habit of: cleanse, tone and moisturize
24.  Learn to put on eyeliner and eyeshadow.  Basically learn to put on own make-up!

For My Prayer Life:
25.  Get back the habit of praying the rosary daily
26.  Devote prayer time every single night - even just a few minutes a night will do
27.  Read the Bible on a regular basis

For Others:
28.  Save enough to be able to donate to a big amount to our annual Christmas party here at home with the help and their family members.

1 comment: