Saturday, September 24, 2011

Alvin 101

It's been almost 3 months and I still find myself surprised at the things I discover about my husband each day.  Despite being together as boyfriend/girlfriend for about 5 and a half years before we married, I realize it IS true that you can never really know a person until you really live under 1 roof. 

These are the things I've learned so far:

1) We have different morning routines.  He wakes up, eats, then takes a shower.  I wake up, take a shower, then eat.  Which works to our advantage because our shower can only comfortably accomodate just one ;)

2) Alvin does not eat vegetables AT ALL.  I am grateful to have our cook Michelle whip up dishes for us but did not really know this fact about him prior to married life.

3) He must watch TV before hitting the sack.  It's almost like his lullabye already.

**

So far, that's it.  I am looking forward to more discoveries as the months (and years) progress.  Everyday is a learning experience - we learn about ourselves and each other, hopefully preparing us to be the best parents we can be - in 6 and a half months ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment