Friday, December 09, 2011

21 Weeks!

Here's my evidence to being 21 weeks pregnant:



I don't know if that belly's huge only because I just had lunch...? Nah, I do think I'm getting bigger by the day - more so now, than ever! I guess they were right...once you reach 5 months, it just keeps getting bigger.  Oh, please excuse my humongous arms, haha! Some people would be witness to this - I used to always complain about gaining so much weight and not being able to run but now...? I'm so way past that. Just really looking forward to 4 months from now.  Naks, nag mature ;)

**

Yesterday, Friday, classes were cancelled due to non-stop rains (no typhoon).  I decided to head over to Greenhills Shopping Center, since my best friend-of-too-many-years had something work-related in the area.  We had lunch at Le Ching - where I had my Le Ching favorite: Beef brisket with rice ;)

Walked around on my own since Shar had to get back to work (The Travel Club).  Bought gifts for a co-teacher expecting a baby girl (3 rompers and 2 pairs of mittens) and my 2-year-old godson, Miguel (super cute tops from Gingersnaps).  At around 4:00 PM, I felt my belly getting stiff and since this usually happens when I've been walking long, I decided to stop by Bo's for DECAF coffee.  Around 5:00 PM, Shar texts me saying, "Fitflops on sale again, want to get a pair?" And since then, I just kept thinking about it until about 6:00 PM when we'd finally meet again so I could hitch a ride with her.  Well, BUY IT won since, #1 it was 30% off.  #2, Shar put it on 0% interest for 6 months so I'd only have to pay about 500 from January to June, not bad! :P Here are my 2 pairs of Fitflops (black pair was also bought on sale months ago):


They're just so comfy and plus it has that exercise-while-you-walk technology which I don't really understand...but since this is probably the closest I can get to exercising, I'll take it.

I also bought H an iPhone 3GS case.  We've always been in love with Speck's Candyshell and we've each broken 2 cases already (from removing it and putting it back on - which we will no longer do): I have the black one while he has the one in violet :P



**

I think I've had enough shopping for yesterday.  Staying home this Saturday afternoon (and possibly night) to: sleep in, watch Vampire Diaries or get some work done.  Have a feeling the first option will win over the other two!

1 comment:

  1. favorite ko yung "watch Vampire Diaries"! hehehe :D loving your regular blog updates! :)

    ReplyDelete