Monday, December 05, 2011

Baby Names

I wanted a common name for our baby since we didn't want something his teachers would have a difficult time pronouncing in the future.  Hahaha, speaking from experience, I guess.  I saw this link and found that both names we were thinking of made it on the list! I hope there won't be too many kids with the same names in his class ;)



Link: http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/hottest-baby-names-2011-045700462.html



See? Not that this is making me change my mind, I'm falling more and more in love with his name and have started calling him Liam <3 Hubby still insists on Coby though = (Ja)Coby, get it? Then Coby = Kobe = basketball prodigy.  We'll see.  At the end of the day, of course, we'll be supportive parents even if it's chess he's into :P




20 days before Christmas and 15 days before my birthday! :) Happy Monday! :)

Oh, and ...


Awesome apps are <3 (Applications used: Days Until & Instagram)

No comments:

Post a Comment