Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shopping Shopping!

...because I really want to post about today's purchases, I had to make another entry.  Ayoko naman isama sa reflection ko something that seems so trivial and materialistic :))

So, today's purchases:

Bought another top from my current favorite store: Gingersnaps! I love how their maternity wear is just so chillingly pregnant.  I mean, nothing even that's empire cut and has a ribbon that can be tied at the back.  No offense to those kinds of tops, though since I have a few of them from SM.  But Gingersnaps just makes normal-looking clothes but tailor-fit for the pregnant body.  I've been to the Greenhills branch so many times that all the salesladies greet me when I enter! :))
This is obviously not for me.  My husband does not wear any other jeans but Levi's.  I, on the other hand, am fine with 700-peso jeans from herBench.  He was so happy with this purchase that right when we got home, he tried it on again with other tops/shoes to see which ones go well with it.  *rolls eyes* HAHA
I mentioned this on my Facebook wall but here I am again, raving about Parisian shoes! I got 2 pairs for P999.50! What a steal.  I did see some nice flats in Greenhills' tiangge - forgot the brand but really pretty and unique designs, but for P799 each.  Good thing this was after SM :p Bad news, I still have those flats on my mind... but, no, will not buy any more shoes!!
I've always wanted to buy this but since I've been looking for a Kris Kringle gift for my faculty room baby, I thought of giving her this.  The trouble with having so many new teachers is that I still haven't gotten the chance to get to know them all! I guess this is also because I wasn't in during the summer and first quarter.  Anyway, she's an English teacher so I'm assuming she likes to read!











Okay, I think that's it for the day! :) Things on my to-buy list for the rest of December : Gifts for some co-teachers, my advisory class and NOTHING ELSE.  Should start saving up for baby stuff <3

No comments:

Post a Comment