Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas To Me!

Husband's birthday + Christmas gift! :) See, I've never really been a fan of expensive watches.  Not as much as he is - researches about Omega, Oris, Rolex, etc. and obsesses about it *rolls eyes* He had to make me lambing several times for me to let me buy his Oris (although he did use his money, which according to a good friend, is also mine.  So maybe I shouldn't have said yes, haha)


So anyway, this is what he gave me! I've been wanting to get a Garmin (which is priced at about Php 15,000 and above for the one I want - Forerunner 610) but A, my running "coach" said I didn't need it and frankly, I guess I just wanted one, thinking buying something expensive for running will make me feel the pressure to go back to it.  But nah, I think my current weight gain (which might even be doubled in my last trimester) will be enough to motivate me.  BUT ANYWAY! So H knows I've always been lusting over TechnoMarine but never thought of buying an expensive watch.  I guess H thought otherwise.. :P

 I researched for what I wanted and I thought of the TechnoMarine Cruise.  I saw it "in person" and figured it was too...white.  So I got something under the Cruise model (Cruise Beach) instead.  It comes in 3 other colors: pink, royal blue and purple but opted for this one.  Always found turquoise blue to be a pretty color.  The best part about this is that the straps can be changed.  I actually didn't know that all models came with an extra strap.  The extra strap is in turquoise as well.  


This is my first (and last) expensive watch! Malamang hindi naman ito and pinaka mahal out there but a watch over Php 5,000 is already expensive for me! Thank you, husband! <3

***

In other news, here's a recent baby bump photo! 


 23 weeks tomorrow :) I STILL cannot buy baby stuff but going to Rustan's in Shangri-La Mall this afternoon to go window shopping.  Heard renovation is over and done with and the baby section is pretty comprehensive.  Will tell you about that adventure later!


No comments:

Post a Comment