Friday, December 02, 2011

Hello, December :)

I know Christmas is so much more than gifts and parties but I cannot help but feel the spirit ALL THE MORE when there are gifts.  Today, Husband and I received our first gift - from his boss! Pretty cool, if I must say so..


Two complimentary drinks from Starbucks
Two movie passes for Ayala Cinemas
Fully Booked GC for that parenting book 
:)

Exactly the things we love! <3 This just inspires me to go out and buy gifts for people already! 23 days to go before Christmas! This year will be different.  Have my family to spend the holidays with, as well as the in laws.  And it doesn't help that one is down South! I guess this is one thing I'll have to adjust to when it comes to married life.  There is, after all, not just an additional person in my life...but an additional family.  It's actually a good thing, but it's just that sometimes I feel bad about having to leave home to be with the in laws (which we do about once or twice a month).  My brother barely talks and I'm pretty much the only one who makes all the noise at home.  Hrmm.  

Here's to hoping H and I figure out how to make things work this year (and the years after).  In the mean time, hello, Christmas shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment