Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bump Update!

So I guess they weren't kidding when they said, wait until you get to 5 months and that belly won't stop growing! Here's the bump at 23 weeks and 5 days!


It's getting harder to sleep at night as I don't quite know how to position myself.  I've read that lying on your back is not very good for blood flow for the baby, so I try not to.  When I lie on my side, the baby keeps moving about so, there.  Good thing I'm on Christmas vacation so I can afford sleeping in + afternoon naps to catch up on sleep! Two more days before the 2011 ends! Here's how I intend on spending the 30th and 31st:

30th - Go to the gym in the morning to do some light cardio, lunch at home, maybe nap or get work done in the afternoon then dinner with some friends at night

31st - The last day of the year will be spent with family, over a nice lunch at Tagaytay! Hoping for a cool breeze then!

Then, 2012! 2011 has been amazing, to say the least.  I'm sure 2012 will bring in even better memories! I mean, how can I not? I'm due in 4 months! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment