Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 26th December 20

I've always bugged Alvin about how I no longer received flowers.  So for my birthday, at exactly 12:01 AM, he leaves the room and comes back with this :)

Set our alarm at 3:30 AM since I wanted to hear mass on my birthday - Simbang Gabi!

Mary the Queen at 4 AM

Us, trying to look very awake.  We went home with puto bumbong, bibingka and Jollibee for the help :)

After breakfast at home, we decided to take a nap before heading to Cardinal Santos for my check-up.  The first one's my doctor :)

While waiting for Achi Paulene :)

We got home to pick up my parents for my birthday lunch! We decided to try out The Manila Peninsula's Escolta buffet.  DESPITE being told by my OB to limit the food intake.  It's my birthday anyway! :) 

With parents :)

To my husband: You're all I need to get by...

...but because God is so good He decides to bless me with so much more! My favorite birthday message was from Auntie Nancy: "Happy birthday! By next birthday, you will have baby on your lap, not in your tummy.  Truly blessed, MB!"

3 days to go til Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment