Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pedring

Afternoon classes were suspended yesterday, Monday, due to heavy rains care of Typhoon Pedring.  Today, classes were also cancelled from Nursery all the way to College since Metro Manila is apparently under Signal No. 2 (down to #1 this afternoon).

This may call for extra time to work on school-related stuff, but, no.  I took it as time to bond with one of my countless half-read books.  Today it was One Day by David Nicholls.  I'm more than halfway through the book and I'm having a difficult time putting it down (well, save for this time when I decided to blog about it, hehe)!

And, oh! Say hello to our new baby! This is probably the last "baby" before the real baby ;) Guilt-free because we know this will help us welcome Baby Guce well ;)

Olympus EPL-2 

I'm no photographer, but I'm loving this camera already! I remember the last camera I bought was care of my dad and he bought it for my college graduation in 2007! Whoa, 4 years ago! It still serves us well but I must admit, nothing like that white beauty up there! My younger brother, Charles, now uses the old camera:


**
Okay, that's it.  Will wait for the 7:00 PM news to see if there are advisories on tomorrow's resumption of classes.  If classes will resume, will probably bury myself in school work tonight.  Otherwise, looks like I'll be able to finish a before the day ends! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment