Monday, February 27, 2012

Haircut Shmaircut, And Other Things

For the first time in a long time, I regret having my hair trimmed! What's the use of showing the stylist a photo if it will turn out totally different? :(( Here's the photo I showed him (left) alongside what happened to me (right).  Now, tell me, hindi ba kalokohan?

Hah, I am obviously upset! But, well, there's not much I can do - actually, nothing AT ALL I can do but wait for it to grow a bit and then have it cut the exact way I want it to be.  I guess I can have another haircut in a month's time, right before I give birth.

Speaking of giving birth, mom and I went to the grocery after my disastrous trim.  I ended up buying newborn diapers! <3 Such cuteness, hihi.  I will be needing these for my hospital bag, so as not to end up having to use the hospital's (I'm guessing they will charge me double the actual price).


I'm so far on my 33rd week now and it has been becoming more and more exciting as the days pass.  School's about to be out and normally, I'd be reflecting on the year, missing my students, and the like.  Not this time, I guess my mind has been rightfully (I think) preoccupied with baby and birth related matters that there's really not much time to ponder on work issues.  I suppose this is good, because it allows me to stick to just getting the work done.

It's Tuesday tomorrow which means I'm going to have a relatively light day, yay! God knows I can only handle so much "heaviness" seeing that I am literally HEAVY at the moment and getting heavier by the day!

Plus, it's PayDay Tuesday! :-D How can I complain? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment