Sunday, March 11, 2012

Waiting


So, I'm currently 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant.  Time just really flies by so unbelievably fast! One day you're counting down, the next, you're out of days to count! It's a good thing, though.  The school year is over and tomorrow, the kids are taking their exam on my subject, which means, i'll be busy checking papers from tomorrow to Wednesday (assuming I'll be done by then).  After which, it will be mostly paper work for us, until the 30th when we'll be off for summer break.  I've never been THIS happy about ending the school year - seriously.

While my co-teachers have trips planned left and right, it seems that the only trip I'll be taking will be to the hospital for weekly check-ups and, well, the big day.  By March 31, I'll be 37 weeks preggo so that means I'll be ready to pop anytime after that.

As for now, I've got all I need, save for the breast pump, which I will be getting by 2nd week of April.  I can say I'm ready for motherhood although I must admit on some days, I feel a little unconfident about how prepared I am to raise a child.  Sometimes I think, I can't even say I can take care of myself, what more a little one? But I do trust that God will prepare me well, plus, I have a wonderful partner so I'm not going to have to do this alone.

Sigh, the anxieties of motherhood :-) Nevertheless, the ultrasound scans have gotten H and I really excited to see baby Liam so here's to counting down the last 6 weeks! <3

2 comments: