Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Big Three Seven!



Finally!!! The moment I have been waiting for, okay, second to the real labor pains, that is! Today, Liam turns 37 weeks in my belly and I'm happy because I know he can come out anytime soon without much complications (but still always praying, of course).  According to my pregnancy references (mostly the iPhone application: Whattoexpect which is based on the book, What To Expect When You're Expecting - have this, too).  I'd have to say, as a first-time mom and one without a lot of pregnant friends, this was really very helpful!

Luckily, my good friend Ritzi lent me the next phase of this book ;)


In other news, I had a really productive day today! Extremely so that I'm so pooped out now! Woke up at about 9AM, had breakfast, lounged around - okay, it gets better - had lunch, did a general cleaning of the room (specifically cabinets, drawers and the like).  I figured I won't be able to do this for a while so might as well.  This was when H went to play basketball (which he does so every Saturday).  H & I had dinner at Cafe Dome in Shangri-la Plaza then walked around for about an hour or so.

Phewwww!

Pregnancy does take a huge amount of effort! From the mere a fact that I've already gained about 30 lbs. or so, I know that it isn't an easy feat.  Hey, not easy to walk around, up and down, with the belly! I do not claim to be the world's most awesome mother since I could not even completely forgo caffeine, hehe.  But I can say that to a certain extent, I've grown so much (not just horizontally) the past 9 months and I just really cannot wait to be the best mother ever to my son.

He can pop out anytime but there's really no telling when exactly - this week, tonight, in 2 weeks...? I hope he doesn't take too long, though.  We'll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment