Thursday, February 02, 2012

What Happened???

I've been so caught up with everything (work, the pregnancy, etc.) that I just realized tonight that it's been a while since my last post! I was already in bed, trying to sleep but, no.  I just couldn't.  So I got up and decided to visit you, you poor blog thing.

What's been up? Well, I am currently 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant, which translates to 7 months!!! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yes, I hit the you-can-go-shopping-now, mark! And I have! So far I've gotten:

1 Avent sterilizer
1 newborn kit from Avent which includes 4 bottles (2 different sizes), 1 brush and 2 extra nipples - I'm actually not so sure I'll get to use this and if ever what for, since I'll be breastfeeding for at least the first 2 months when I'm still on leave.
1/2 dozen side-tie shirts with sleeves;  1/2 dozen side-tie shirts without sleeves (both I asked our helper to get from divisoria - pure cotton, but much thinner which I think are good for using during the day so it won't be too hot)
5 plain white rompers from Rustan's 
1 infant nail cutter - I heard that a baby's nails grow so fast to the point that there might be a need to clip the nails every other day!
3 pairs of booties; 3 pairs of mittens; 3 hats/caps - I know this is probably not enough, but I got these at Rustan's (i.e. much more expensive that SM Department Store, I'm assuming).  I can always get more from SM ;)
3 rompers from Debenhams (they were marked down! I was able to get three for about P750)
2 rompers from Mothercare - I just love, love, loooove Mothercare! See?















5 bibs for feeding from Debenhams (also marked down - 5 for P265!)
3 receiving blankets from Rustan's
1 hooded towel from Enfant
2 tie sides from Enfant
3 towels for bathing and swaddling


So far, that's it and that has already cost H and I a fortune! It doesn't even include baby's bed/crib! I think next shopping trip will be in a month - gotta space out the expenses :P I'm going to drop by Mothercare in The Fort this weekend, though.  Plus, saw a couple of stores selling really adorable onesies (I'm crazy about these onesies/rompers) in Greenhills so will check them out tomorrow.

Almost ready for baby! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment