Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mommy Me

Normally, I would be glum on a Sunday afternoon knowing that it would soon be Monday again. Monday means back-to-work! Now, each morning, each day means something else. I no longer dread each day because I know each day takes me closer to seeing my little baby boy :) Gosh. I AM turning into a mommy :) hehehe. I love how each day makes me feel more and more a mom. I am proud to say that I am slowly getting rid of my selfish side and preparing myself for childbirth. I love how childbirth classes have helped me not only in terms of knowledge but more so in emotionally preparing myself for what's to come.

In today's class we learned about the early stages of labor and instead of fearing the things I discovered, it's actually making me feel confident in facing the process. I guess it's not always true what they say - ignorance is bliss.

This week marks the 26th week and in 2 weeks, we get to see baby in 3D :) can't wait - hope baby's not too big :p so, for the first time in a loooong time, looking forward to Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment