Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Bookstore Shopping

Since I was a student, I've always loved National Bookstore.  Even if I go there everyday, there's always something to buy (a new pen, a cute notebook, a greeting card, etc.)  I haven't been there in a while, actually.  While waiting for H to get off from work, I decided to pass by the Petron branch along Gil Puyat corner Makati Avenue.


1) A trusty pair of scissors
2) Looked at my drawer this afternoon and I realized I needed paper clips!
3) My favorite black pen - cheap and efficient: HBW at Php 5.00 each
4) Scotch Magic Tape dispenser - couldn't find any other tape dispenser and since I found this cute, I got it!
5) Extra Scotch tape
6) Jotter Pad by Star Paper - it's a pad paper with no lines on the sheets.  Perfect for scribbling stuff!
7) You can't see it but I also got Scotch Reuse Again & Again.  It's a sheet with double-sided stickers one can use for sticking paper/photos on a wall.  It claims to not destroy paint/wallpaper at the same time can be used over and over again! :)
8) MAPED magnets.  My school desk stuff are all over the place - papers left and right. Hopefully these magnets will help keep my stuff in order.

Impulse buys, I know.  Stuff I can live without but bought anyway.  I'm blaming husband for this, haha. Well, everything can be put to use anyway :P

No comments:

Post a Comment