Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Gali + Amie (plus Liam)

It's my brother-in-law's wedding today and for the first time ever, Alvin and I will be part of the entourage as secondary cord sponsors.  The last time I was in an entourage was to be a flower girl, eons ago!


Here's a photo of my brother-in-law and his bride with hubby and I during our wedding day.  I really am looking forward to their wedding and having another addition to the Guce family.  I can't believe it's been over a year since this day! So much has changed since.


Case in point: It's already been 7 months with the baby! Where did the time go? I used to think of how I wished he'd grow up faster, since taking care of a newborn took so much effort.  Now, he's beginning to work his way through baby talk and I'm getting all sentimental thinking that in a few months, he'll be walking on his own! Sniff.

Well, enough about that.  Now time to have breakfast (yay, can take a long, slow, relaxed brekky since I'm on leave today), shower and head to the hotel for wedding preparations! It's like my wedding day all over again, hehe ;) 


1 comment:

  1. Many congratulations for your big day! Celebrated my brother's wedding fixing evening with all our friends and family members. It was a small private party at Chicago event venues few days back. Dinner served was tasty and drinks were also of high quality. Came to know about some other royal locations for bigger ventures too.

    ReplyDelete