Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seven

Today is independence day and ironically, for me it marks my last free day! Free from papers to check, classes to teach and lessons to plan.  I can't really complain because I have been in this profession for almost 7 years, right? Must be something I like to do, if not, love.

I guess I'm pretty much prepared for Day 1: my lesson plan is ready, my Keynote presentation is all set... ;) I hope my students are likewise looking forward to meeting me!

So how did I spend the last day of 'freedom'?

1) Errands: went to the mall to pay bills (thank God for payment centers), buy some groceries and went on a side trip to Payless! Good thing I did since they were having a one-day-only sale: buy 2, get 1 free.  Not bad, huh? So mom, Liam and I got one pair each. Elmo sandals for Liam, black Comfort Plus flats for me and sandals for mom, also from Comfort Plus.  I loveeee Comfort Plus! So comfortable (duh) and affordable (ie My flats only cost Php 645).

2) Home-cooked Lunch: since our cook was away for close to 3 weeks, I missed having real home-cooked meals! Our labandera did the best she could while the cook was away, but it was simply no match.  Hehe.  I had a huge lunch since I've been trying my best to avoid dinner since last week.

3) Gym with the boys: I killed myself at Spinning Class last night so I didn't work out today anymore.  Instead, I took Liam to the play in the studio area of the gym while daddy did his thing.  He loved the huge space and the floor to ceiling mirror! :p

4) Jollibee ;) Took Liam to Jollibee so he could have some fries.  Unhealthy, I know.  But so far it's one of the few things he eats and doesn't end up throwing up :( I have yet to consult the pedia regarding this.  Oh, he also had some ice cream ;)

So, I suppose it's a pretty productive day.  Now downloading the Beta version of ios7 for iPhone 4s.  Because I'm impatient like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment