Monday, June 24, 2013

Otterbox Reflex Series for iPhone 4s

I've had my iPhone 4s for about a year and a half and one of the reasons why I love it is its durability and wear and tear.  Prior to this, I had an iPhone 3gs which lasted a little over 2 years.  Although the iPhone 5 seems quite tempting, I have decided I will be using my 4s until it actually dies.  Hence, I went out and bought an Otterbox (only now!).  For the longest time, I've just been using relatively cheap and cutesy cases which only go as far as making it look pretty.  This time, I decided to do away with those cases and go for durable and stable.  According to this, the case is drop and scratch proof - which are my common problems now that Liam also uses the phone (for his Elmo videos, haha).  I like how compared to the Defender and Commuter series, this is less bulky.  It may not offer as much protection but it's just right for my needs.  


I got it for P2, 150 - quite steep for a phone case (considering my old ones were just about P1,000 max) but I gladly paid for it, knowing it will keep my phone protected for a loooong, long time (until iPhone 10, perhaps? Haha).  I researched before heading to the Otterbox kiosk and really wanted a Reflex, sakto lang because all other models were already out of stock for the 4s.

Here's to hoping this is money well spent! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment