Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby Bump!

Hooray! I'm beginning to look less fat and more pregnant! My uterus, though has not risen much yet so my bump is still below my navel. But I've already started wearing maternity blouses since 2 of my teacher uniforms no longer fit without any button threatening to pop out! At this point, I have also started feeling baby's little movements. No kicks yet but flutters and what seems like a tiny fish swimming around in me. Amazing. I think if anything, this whole pregnancy has deepened my awe with God and His wonders.



Yup, STRETCH MARKSSSS.  And yes again, that's baby's name (for now).  Liam was suggested by Nini, my sister-in-law.  Looked it up and it means strong/protector - perfect for a dragon baby! As for Jacob, it means "he who supplants".  That's not the reason why I like the name, though.  I've just always been fond of how it sounds (no relation whatsoever to Twilight's Jacob Black, pleeease).  We're not yet 100% sold on this but for now, this stays.

Cheers to a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment