Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Teacher's Desk

I was looking at my desk today and thought of blogging about my personal space...


1: Runner's World magazine cover.  I used to have the one with Piolo Pascual on the cover but removed it at the end of last school year.  This one always reminds me of the 42-km goal.  I know I'm on running hiatus now, but this serves as my inspiration! :) I WILL get back to running in less than a year's time! :)

2: Calendar of Activities.  Every month, we have one given to each faculty member and it's good to have that on my desk so I don't forget anything!

3: Asics AD.  I forget now what quote is on it but I just remember liking it, therefore keeping it up there.

4: Chupa Chups! Anytime I feel a student needs rewarding, I get one from my stash and share it with the kid/s :)

5: Trash bin.  What's a desk without a trash bin? A dirty under-the-table area!

6: Human Nature Day Moisturizer.  I'm really no girly-girl.  But I've noticed my skin to be a bit dry especially in the mornings so this really helps give moisture to my face (may ganun?).  Although I don't apply make-up, I put this on every morning.

7: Be hygienic! A roll of tissue for when I need to go to the comfort room - which is very often these days since my uterus, as I have read, pushes on my bladder and causes me to pee quite often.

8: Gap Dream.  Mmm, yummy scent and keeps me from smelling like fried-something when I come from the canteen.

9: Pens.  A teacher's essentials: really good black and red pens! Mine's usually Standard, Pilot, BIC or HBW :P (cheapos, hehe)

10: My Sun phone.  What I usually use to connect to my mom and other people here at home.  Globe phone (iPhone 3GS) was being used to take the photo!

11: Papers to check.  A pile of them, mind you. That's actually a staple already on my desk.  Not good :(

12: Bath and Body Works' White Citrus hand soap.  Smells sooo good! :) But my #1 favorite is still Dancing Waters <3

13: Bible.  Enough said.

14: My "name tag".  This is quite special to me because it's always been just Mary Elizabeth Ng for the past 4 years.  I got a new one this year since, well, duh, I got married.  Hihi.

**

There are tons more of stuff to discuss but maybe some other time.  For now, my eyes are dying for some shut-eye! Good night and I hope your desk looks better than mine (i.e. no pile of papers to check!).

P.S. Didn't label it, but look at our wedding photo booth (below Runner's World magazine cover) <3 Having that photo there reminds me of good times and even better times ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment