Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello, Monday!

Mondays are usually very tiring for me.  I have 4 classes which are unevenly spread out throughout the day.  Just one class in the morning and then 3 classes in the afternoon! I'm usually pooped on Mondays but what kept me energized? Baby's tiny movements that I could feel throughout the day.  He is indeed a boy, ang likot! I kept feeling bubbles in my tummy all day hehehe.  I can't wait to feel the actual kicks!

**
If you don't know it yet, H and I live with my parents and will be doing so for maybe a few more years.  After all, it's a pretty roomy house for just my parents and brother.  There's an extra room that my mom wants to convert into the nursery.  I was initially against this, thinking that Baby would definitely be sleeping in our bedroom.  I realized, though, that he would need a place to stay during the day where nanny can also stay in without necessarily having to be in our private space.  Also, a separate room would be able to house family and friends who would like to visit Baby :) So, I've been browsing through websites to get ideas for the said nursery.  So many cute ideas!

Project Nursery





Lay Baby Lay


There are just so many ideas! I wonder, though - where to get super cute decoration? I love the ones that go up the wall (stickers, letters, etc.)! I wonder if they have it in Rustan's? Can't wait to go shopping for Baby! Three months to go...mom has requested that I shop only by February (I'll be 7 months then), early shopping might cause bad luck daw.  Well, I don't believe in it but neither am I risking it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment