Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Everyday Is A Good Day

I was running with CA yesterday and while running, I was trying to distract myself by thinking about how happy I was it was a Wednesday already - mid week! Almost the weekend.  So it got me to think about what to be happy about for each day...

Monday - Start of the week, I get to go to the gym :D
Tuesday - I like my school schedule on Tuesdays, makes me productive.
Wednesday - Training day with CA, a chance to improve on my speed! Mid week!
Thursday - I can say "Friday na bukas" ;)
Friday - TGIF! :)
Saturday - Long run day, family bonding day
Sunday - Laze-around day, I get to sleep in!

It really is just about perspective.  You can complain about each day God gives you at the same time you can make the most out of every day! After all, in life we have choices and for me, I...

(photo from the internet)


By the way, only exactly 1 month to go before my FIRST FULL MARATHON!!!

(cropped from http://www.tbrdream.com)

EEEEEK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment