Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Late Post: 22km Long Run!

This is a late post, been meaning to write about this but just haven't found the time (actually, I'm supposed to be checking papers, but, yeah).  Did last week's long run in the Greenhills area with CA and Janine (new friend!) - 22kms! Did 20kms the weekend before and was fine but struggled for last weekend's 22kms! I know the usual training plans would require LSD over the weekend.  Unfortunately (or fortunately?), for CA, there is no such thing as LSDs.  Only LDs - dropped the SLOW part of the run.  Hence, we do the long runs at 7:00-7:30 pace! Phew! We finished our 22kms LD last weekend at 2:40! Not bad, huh! Aiming for 2:30 or less for this Sunday's Condura Skyway Run! :)



Anyway, so I re-discovered my love for FitFlops! I initially bought 2 pairs during my preggy days since I wanted comfy footwear.  Since mom wanted me to accompany her to the mall for her haircut right after my long run, I decided to use my Fitflops and boy were they heavenly!!! It gave me just the right amount of cushioning I needed for my super tired feet! <3 It felt like I hadn't ran at all! :) From now on, this pair will always be present in my running bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment