Sunday, April 21, 2013

My New Best Friend = Naps

If you have ever been a mom to a kid younger than, say, 5, then you would know what exactly I am talking about.  As I am typing this, the little one is still napping and I've already accomplished so much!

I fixed our shoe rack, fixed one side of the cabinet (maybe the other side for this afternoon's nap), took a nice shower and now writing an update! Hah! ;) ...he's stretching now so it's only a matter of a few minutes before I get busy again but at least I'm happy I used his nap time well!

Yesterday was Liam's real birthday.  Since we already had his birthday party the previous day, we just had a quiet day yesterday.

- Heard mass with the little one (we usually don't bring him along but since it's his birthday, we decided to bring him.  Tsaka wala rin namang yaya, who am I kidding).
- Ate lunch at Yabu :D ...where the birthday boy just napped (thank God I could eat in peace, at least for 1/2 of my meal) and then woke up and ate monay which I bought from a kiosk outside.
- Walked around the mall where daddy bought shoes and guama bought Liam some birthday gifts from Mothercare <3

Thank God we went home after! We played around a bit then he fussed from about 3:30 PM to 8:00 PM! I hate teething! :(( All 3 of us slept early because we got so tired entertaining him so he wouldn't remember the teething pain and burst into tears! Too bad no amount of cajoling and dancing and singing would make him completely forget.  Xylogel, ice cream and the frozen teether could only do so much.  Did I mention how I hate teething? Hoping his upper teeth come out sooner than later! According to this timeline, at 12 months, he should already have about 4-6 teeth out! He only has 2! I have a feeling that when the next tooth comes out, it won't just be 1! Probably why he's in so much pain.

Well, today we woke up to still no emerging tooth so I'm still praying!

PS He is still napping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment