Sunday, April 07, 2013

Chip Thrills

I've always been a fan of chips.  I remember years ago, when my mom and I would go grocery shopping, we would always bring home 3-4 big bags of those imported chips (Lay's, Doritos, Ruffles). More than sweets, mas ma-chips talaga ako.  I'd finish maybe half the bag and save the best for last  - my flavor-filled fingers! So tasty! LOL.

Since I've been going on a diet technically since Liam, I have tried hard to cut this off my diet.  The last time I had chips was Cheetos Jalapenos (yum!) last April 1 ;) I've found a yummy and healthy (or healthier) alternative, though! Something crunchy but not as salty with only 150 calories per pack!


Why it's awesome: 150 calories per pack (as mentioned), made with whole wheat (as you can see), no added MSG (as they claim) and yummy white cheddar cheese flavor! <3 It's flavor is light and tasty, not walang lasa like some of the chips in Healthy Options, hehe.  And only P7.50 per pack ;)

Also, in the hopes of living a more healthy lifestyle, I have also successfully cut out milk tea from my diet! I used to have a "2 glasses per month" rule which I have now dropped.  It's been over a month since my last milk tea <3 So happy! 

Now thinking, what's the next thing to be removed from my diet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment