Saturday, April 27, 2013

Answered Prayer

God answered my prayer! Today, He gave me a new yaya for Liam! With just enough time (4 days) to get the little boy familiar with her + teach her the basics of being Liam's nanny.  I go back to work on May 2, BTW.

Sooo, what does this mean??? I can now go back to running! Oh running shoes, how I've missed you so! See you soon, ICA-XS loop, UP Acad Oval, BGC and maybe Ultra! As for official races, I'm thinking RU 10km (June) and Adidas KOTR 16.8km (July).  Yes, just races below 21km.  What about marathon #2? I think it would have to wait til next year - Condura Skyway 2014.  We'll see.  As for now, I'm just really grateful I have a yaya.  I guess God just wanted me to have enough time on my own with the little boy before I get the yaya ;) God does know best!

No comments:

Post a Comment