Monday, April 01, 2013

Project WW!

WW = Wedding Weight.

To be completely honest, here are the figures: (in smaller font, so as not to shock anyone too much, haha)

Heaviest pregnancy weight: 198 lbs.
Current weight: 155 lbs.
Wedding weight: 130 lbs.

Pounds lost: 43 lbs.
Pounds to go: 25 lbs.

Can I do it? I can do it!

Due date for losing 15 lbs.: May 2
Due date for the other 8 lbs. (or more): June 1

How I intend to accomplish this?
- workout 5x a week (run, go on the elliptical, do weights, yoga at home, squats, push ups, lunges, take care of baby..haha)
- diet diet diet (no sweets, no rice, no carbs after breakfast, no soda, no chips or anything junk, no fast food, no pork, no beef)
- lots of water, veggies, fruits, fish and chicken

I've been 'dieting' since I can remember but I've never been THIS determined.  And I say dieting with ' ' because it's never been really consistent, haha.  Probably because I didn't have the right motivation then.  Before, it was so I could wear a bikini without having to be avoid sitting down (because the flabby tummy would appear).  I don't really imagine myself, a mother and wife to be wearing a bikini anymore (plus, don't want the world to see all the stretch marks haha) I just want to be fit and at a healthy weight.  I promise, I will not make the pregnancy/baby my excuse for all the fat I've accumulated.

I started with Day 1 today and here's what I ate/did:

8am - oatmeal, a slice of cheese
1230pm - fish with some sauce made with egg, a piece of chicken adobo (breast part), Coke Zero (hehe), about 10 pcs of Cheetos.  I've been seeing the bag of Cheetos on the breakfast table and I thought to myself, "Might as well finish this on Day 1 so that I won't have to see it again!" hahaha.  Weak moment right there.
4:30pm - another slice of cheese
7:00pm - 2 frozen bananas with milk

Did 3 reps of lunges, squats and leg lifts.  30 minutes yoga video and push ups (honestly, I can barely do a set of 10, my arms are so weak.  But I gotta start somewhere, right?).  Running tomorrow morning.

Save for the Cheetos and Coke Zero... Not bad, it's 11:30 PM and I feel somewhat hungry but not to the point of not being able to sleep (I think).  I guess I should hit the sack soon before hungry turns into starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment