Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Again?

So, classes this afternoon were cancelled again! To be very honest, I don't find it amusing anymore - especially since it's pretty sunny outside! It's periodical exam week next week and I need all the periods I can get.  Ugh.  Whyyy.  Then again, I'd rather "waste" an afternoon than actually have all the rains pour down.  In as much as a cold afternoon under the sheets is tempting, I can't help but worry about those who are homeless when it rains.


See?

**

I hope the rains don't come and that students just use this afternoon productively.  Speaking of productivity...what I plan to do from now until about 11PM...
- Check 2 sets of quizzes
- Read my book, Elizabeth Gilbert's Committed
- Work on my Keynote for the class review

Quite ambitious, eh? We'll see how much I can manage.  Will get to work now, while hubby is not yet home to bug talk to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment