Sunday, August 14, 2011

Run > Teach

On most days, I feel more excited about being a runner than a teacher.  I don't know if I have what it takes to call myself one but I figured that calling myself a runner actually gives me the push to train hard.  I have been running with this friend (whom I will call AA) who I am so unbelievably grateful for.  If not for AA, I wouldn't have been able to run that Goldilocks half-marathon (21kms.) back in May.  After the wedding, I got so out of shape (still slowly getting back up) but have been running a week after the wedding.  I noticed, though, that I'm a lot lazier than I was before, boo! Yesterday's 5km run was good, though, I felt strong through and through.  Hoping to prepare well for this week for Sunday's 10km.

Hmmm, would getting myself  a GPS device motivate me to run better? I've been window shopping for one and I'm hoping to get mine before the year ends! ;) Yeah!


Forerunner 310 ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment