Tuesday, August 02, 2011

The Lion Is Roaring!

I don't think any other laptop I've bought has caused me as much expenses as the Mac.  I got my MacBook White last October and since then, I've spent a fortune already on applications, cases and bags.  Everything to beautify my already-awesome laptop.

Just today, I left the computer downloading the new Apple OS, Lion.  Running on Lion now and currently exploring its features.  It cost me $29.99 (approximately P1,200) but I was assured that it could be shared with 4 other computers (and I already have those 4 other people confirmed) - so, not bad.  Whether or not the other 4 take it, I'm thinking this might just be worth P1,200.  Excuse me while I bond more with my Lion ;)

Check it out here: http://www.apple.com/macosx/

No comments:

Post a Comment