Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Shoes! :((


Of all the things to forget on Runday Wednesday, I forgot my shooooes! :(( I'm just grateful that I live close to school, close enough to have it brought! Above is a photo of my current shoe, Mizuno Wave Creation and I think it's high time I buy a new one! Still thinking of which one to get but here are my options: 



New Balance 880v2 

OR


Asics Gel Cumulus 14 


These are so brands out there that it sometimes gets confusing! Someone advised me to go to Riovana or Runnr to have my feet analyzed so I could get proper shoes but I'm just too lazy to do that.  The ones I have now just came from CA's list of recommendations.  I just know I need shoes that are comfy and cushioned so I could hopefully stop having those nasty blisters! 

I love my Mizuno's for the support and stability it gives but I think the problem with it is it's not cushioned enough, but it's been with me for over a year and I've made so many memories with it... 

My half-marathon
A couple of 10kms and my best 10km at that!
Those horrible long runs with CA
My one and only run when I was pregnant! 

:) Never thought I'd actually have emotional attachments to a pair of shoes! Anyway, I hope to be able to purchase my new pair this December so I'll have January to use it and get used to it too, in preparation for the big marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment