Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Summer '13

The most awaited time of the year!!! ...fine, next time Christmas, hah! As a teacher, one of the nicest benefits is having April off...especially now that I have Liam, this really is something welcomed with open arms.  What to do this April?

1.  Lose at least 10 pounds.
Seriously.  I have to be able to fit into my pre-pregnancy casual clothes by May so that I won't have to buy new ones! The plan? Yoga + squats + lunges + running/gym-ing when I get the chance and of course, DIETING!!! I've already lost about 40 pounds from my pregnancy so another 10-15 should be doable.  Fight!

2.  UBE (Ultimate Bonding Experience) with Liam! 
Since yaya will be on (permanent) vacation, I expect to have a lot of time with Liam <3 Which explains "running/gym-ing when I get the chance".  The past months that I have spent training for the marathon, I admit I counted on yaya too much.  This time, running will take a back seat and Liam will be #1, I promise.

3.  Liam's first airplane ride
Will be visiting my 90-year-old grandma in Cebu on the 13th so she can also see Liam.  It'll be Liam's first airplane ride so please help me pray it goes well.  It will also be our little family's first out of town trip.

4.  Read books!
...at least at night and while Liam is napping, hehe.  The books I plan to read/finish reading are:

  • Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
  • Why We Run by Robin Harvie
  • Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
I will end there because I don't want to bite off more than I can chew!

**

I guess that's it.  My workload for the school year is not yet final but if what's being planned (by my bosses) pushes through, then I'm going to have a crazy busy school year ahead! So far, Ive already got the following on my plate: Faculty Club secretary, CLE teacher, CLUB moderator.  There are 2 more things that have yet to be finalized :p So for now, hush hush muna.  

How about you? What's going to keep you busy this April? :)

So, thank you SY 2012-2013! As for next school year, will worry about that in a month's time.  For now, partayyyy!!! .. NOT! Yaya-mode, actually <3 

2 comments:

  1. since I love kids, can I pls be your co-yaya... haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me a video of you changing diapers, as your auds! Hahaha

      ;)

      Delete