Tuesday, March 05, 2013

March 1-3, 2013

Spent the last weekend with the husband's high school barkada on a loooong road trip! Manila - Baguio - La Union - Manila

The trip in photos c/o Raf :)



Interestingly enough, his friends thought it would be nice to travel in the same vehicle.  Since we were 15, they opted to rent a coaster - the owner, though, decided to upgrade our coaster to a full blown bus! Awesome!

That's us at 6:00 AM, on the way to Baguio!

Reached Baguio at around 1:00 PM and this is us having our late Korean lunch at Kung Jeon! I'm not a fan of Korean food but this was pretty good! Unlimited grilled meat + rice + appetizers for Php 350!

That night, we decided to walk from our hotel (Citylight Hotel) to Session Road to check out the entire street full of food and shopping stalls! It was pretty packed since Panagbenga Festival had just ended.

Speaking of, here's one of the floats used - now parked in Baguio Country Club

The husband and his high school barkada, doing what they do best - acting silly! Haha, kidding, boys!

Now off to La Union!

The pool area of Kahuna Beach Resort

Them with the surfers (never really imagined myself to be surfing so I was just watching from the infinity pool).

On the way home, we stopped by Matutina's in Urdaneta, Pangasinan for yummy Filipino food.  I've never heard of the place so I was surprised when we got there and the place was full! Had to wait a couple of minutes for our table (hence, the photos).  Here with Epi and Marian.

Ed with the girls :)

Group photo at the restaurant before the chaos - 10 minutes after this photo was taken, the table was filled with fooooood!

Last photo with our super cool bus! :p 

My favorite person in the world! 

Although I had so much work to do (I even had to check papers during the trip!), I enjoyed being with the husband's friends and their girls.  But, not as much as I loved coming home to Liam whom I missed for 2 nights! <3 

Good times! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment